Tuesday, July 2, 2019

It's being a long long time....

It's being a while since the last time that I remember to work on making watch straps. Almost 5 years! At that time I decided to focus more on collecting watches rather than making leather stuff. And being a watch strap maker, it's kinda funny to buy straps from others.

Two weeks ago I was cleaning up my garage and saw some of the leather hides that I had. It was a matter of one hour to setup my old office, the leather tools and the rest of the hardware. I was excited, I was back and I realised my true passion for making leather stuff.

So here I am, I decided to create a number of new series of watch straps based on quality, heritage and innovation. Focus will be on Panerai but equal offerings will be provided for Rolex, IWC, Tudor, Omega and all the other brands. Stay tuned and follow me on this journey, we'll make great stuff together!

Take care,
Costas


No comments:

Post a Comment