This is a chocolate brown 24mm handmade watch strap with a pre-v 24mm buckle The leather for the strap is top quality full grain cowhide vegetable tanned leather. It's from the butt of the animal, the best and strongest part. It's from a UK tannery. It has been treated with some oil and wax and it will create a beautiful patina over time.
Details about the leather strap:
- Chocolate brown vintage style with unfinished edges.
- 24 mm polished stainless steel buckle
- 2 stainless steel tubes
- Box stitched with 18/3 linen thread in natural color (ecru).
- 1 ammo style floating keeper plus one free keeper to exchange them.
- 24 mm wide, ~4 mm thick (fits 44mm Panerai, Moscow Classic and similar watches)
- 135 mm x 80 mm
- 5 holes, distance of first hole to lug: 4.5 mm.
Details about the leather strap case:
- Full grain veg. tanned cowhide leather
- Red with finished edges
- Double stitched with 18/3 brown linen thread
- Suede lining
These are the actual items that you will receive. Contact me if you want to replace the polished buckle with a brushed stainless steel buckle (for free of course).
Available today at my online shop on Etsy: