This is a 24mm handmade watch strap with a pre-v 24mm buckle and a free deluxe handmade molded strap case. The leather for the strap is top quality full grain cowhide vegetable tanned leather. It's from the butt of the animal, the best and strongest part. It's from a UK tannery. I'm physically aging this leather without dying it using natural oils, waxes and the sun! I'm also using various burnishing methods to darken the color. The end color is close to light brown and it will slightly change when you bend it giving a beautiful result.
Details about the leather strap:
- physically tanned (not dyed) with unfinished edges
- 24 mm polished stainless steel buckle
- 2 stainless steel tubes
- Double stitched with 18/3 linen thread in natural color (ivory).
- 1 ammo style floating keeper plus one free keeper to exchange them.
- 24 mm wide, ~4 mm thick (fits 44mm Panerai, Moscow Classic and similar watches)
- 135 mm x 80 mm
- 5 holes, distance of first hole to lug: 5.7 mm. This is for a big wrist but contact me if you have small wrist to add one extra hole.
Details about the leather strap case:
- Full grain veg. tanned cowhide leather
- Light Brown with finished edges
- Double stitched with 18/3 brown linen thread
- Suede lining
This is the actual item that you will receive. Both watch strap & strap case. Contact me (email@example.com) if you want to replace the polished buckle with a brushed stainless steel buckle (for free of course).
Available today at my online shop @ Etsy:
Vintage Ammo style handmade leather watch strap