This is a 24mm vintage ammo style handmade watch strap with a pre-v 24mm buckle and a free deluxe handmade molded strap case. The leather for the strap is top quality full grain cowhide vegetable tanned leather. It's from the shoulder of the animal and it adds a lot of character to the strap. Leather is from a UK tannery.
Details about the leather strap:
- 2 colored - black & mahogany with unfinished edges
- 24 mm polished buckle
- 2 stainless steel tubes
- Double stitched with two 25/3 linen threads together! Drab color.
- 1 ammo style floating keeper plus one free keeper to exchange them.
- 24 mm wide, ~4 mm thick (fits 44mm Panerai, Moscow Classic and similar watches)
- 130 mm x 79 mm
- 5 holes, distance of first hole to lug: 4.3 mm.
- Leather is soft and has been treated to give it an extra vintage look.
Details about the leather strap case:
- Full grain veg. tanned cowhide leather
- Mahogany color with finished edges
- Double stitched with brown 18/3 linen thread
- Suede lining
This is the actual item that you will receive. Both watch strap & strap case. Contact me if you want to replace the polished buckle with a brushed stainless steel buckle (for free of course).
Available today at my online shop on Etsy:
Mahogany Vintage Ammo Style handmade leather watch strap