This is a dark brown 24mm handmade watch strap with a pre-v 24mm buckle and a free deluxe handmade molded strap case. The leather for the strap is top quality full grain cowhide vegetable tanned leather. It's from the butt of the animal, the best and strongest part. It's from a UK tannery. It has been treated with some oil and wax and it will create a beautiful patina over time.
Details about the leather strap:
- Dark brown vintage style with unfinished edges.
- 24 mm brushed stainless steel buckle
- 2 stainless steel tubes
- Double stitched with 18/3 linen thread in natural color (ecru).
- 1 ammo style floating keeper plus one free keeper to exchange them.
- 24 mm wide, ~4 mm thick (fits 44mm Panerai, Moscow Classic and similar watches)
- 135 mm x 80 mm
- 5 holes, distance of first hole to lug: 4.5 mm.
Details about the leather strap case:
- Full grain veg. tanned cowhide leather
- Dark Brown with finished edges
- Double stitched with 18/3 brown linen thread
- Suede lining
This is the actual item that you will receive. Both watch strap & strap case. Contact me if you want to replace the brushed buckle with a polished stainless steel buckle (for free of course).
Available today at my online store on Etsy:
SORRY SOLD, contact me if you want a similar one.